Seriously consider coming to me for Healing Prayer (HP) if one of these describes your situation.
- You have trauma from childhood, like sexual molestation or other abuse, which still interferes with your life, your ability to maintain healthy relationships and your connection to God today.
- You experienced severe trauma like a rape, a violent event or a combat mission gone bad that broke something in your spirit.
- You’re in active Christian ministry – or you were until the spaghetti hit the fan – but experienced burnout or a church crisis that left you wounded. You want to experience God’s presence and not just serve Him but you struggle to overcome your bitterness toward people and your distance from God.
- You experienced a devastating loss which includes tormenting thoughts and second-guessing and you need help sorting out the pieces and finding enough peace of mind to move into a season of “clean” grieving. You would like help to put your life back together into a new normal that includes hashing it out with God and finding His comforting presence while you grieve.
- You may have been a Christian for a long time but you long for an intimate relationship with God and confidence in your prayer life but you feel blocked or afraid because something that happened put up a barrier in your mind.
- You’ve worked hard to overcome the trauma you suffered and you have a lot of “head knowledge” about what needs to happen to recover, but it doesn’t penetrate to your heart and your emotions to give you peace of mind and a healthy release from the bondage of the past.
If you identified with any of these scenarios and you’d like to investigate the option of meeting with me for Healing Prayer, I’d be happy to discuss it with you. I work on a donation basis and we can discuss that up front, too. Sometimes I can be of most help referring you to counselors and resources in the San Diego area that specialize in your unique issues. And if we do decide to give it a try, I am happy to work in cooperation with your other therapists. I don’t assume I’m the best fit for everyone but by God’s grace I do seem to have a knack for helping people connect with Jesus because I live in His presence. Cool stuff happens when we bring Him into the picture. Contact Me
The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion – to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of His splendor. Isaiah 61:1-3